Subject: [Leica] Re: Video of M8
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Tue Sep 12 16:14:46 2006

>>The French M8 photo-puzzle website now has a video
of a photographer demonstrating the camera.<<

Well...this is just way too cool...perfect back-up if one
runs out of film!  ;-)  plus it matches all the other stuff in
the camera bag ;-) ;-)  the smileys...see the smileys??

Montie

P.S. Could this be the one that finally drags me across
the great divide?  I could always join F.U.A...wonder
if there's any meetings in my area?

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] Re: Video of M8)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: Video of M8)