Subject: [Leica] Didier's absence
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Thu Sep 14 02:43:58 2006

Absolutely - all the best, Didier!

Nick

----- Original Message ----
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@nathanfoto.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Thursday, 14 September, 2006 5:47:42 AM

Didier Ludwig in Switzerland has asked me to let you all know that he
was hospitalized last week and has been offline since then. He sends his
greetings to all, and, to quote from his mail:

I have to pass on my educational China trip which would have started
tomorrow, and on all the Photokina gossip discussions at the LUG. I guess
I'll get home next week and catch up to the end of the month.

Please join me in wishing Didier a speedy recovery.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands