Subject: [Leica] Shock - a pic from Nick!, was New pic from Hoppy
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Wed Sep 13 14:55:29 2006

Just to show it's not always like that, here's a (totally non-Leica - it's
EOS and Sigma glass) one I prepared earlier:

http://www.photoportal.org.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10035/normal_Glamaig.jpg

It's Glamaig, in the Red Cuillins of Skye, within spitting distance of a pub
(the Slig) and brewery (Cuillin), but a little way from the Talisker
distillery - that's probably of interest to some here! No Tilley hat, but
rather too many midges...

Nick