Subject: [Leica] Re: Outdated M8
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Sep 13 20:50:49 2006

Scott,
Shoot RAW and then you can shoot just like you always did.  That was the
short answer.  The long answer is that you are going to shoot many hundred
frames learning how the meter and sensor handle light.  Once you understand
just how the camera will work in strong backlighting or with extreme side
lighting then you will know how to use exposure lock or where to point the
camera before setting your exposure.

Really no different than when you are breaking in a new film or developer.
At first nothing works quite like you planned and then at some point it
falls in to place and it becomes an extension of your eye and hand.  As a
certain Canadian states; Geesh, look at click that click.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com