Subject: [Leica] Re: Outdated M8
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Sep 13 20:23:53 2006

I wonder if the M8 will suit M users' shooting style. Can
one take a single incident reading, and then just shoot at
will for a few dozen frames? Or do you have to do alot
of histogram chimping for each frame, ruining the shooting
experience?

I find I do alot of histogram chimping on my DSLR, but I
certainly don't concern myself with this kind of thing when
shooting willy nilly down the street with a 28/2 on an  M6
loaded with HP5+.

I'll be very interested to hear M8 user experiences - one year
after the M8's introduction.

Scott