Subject: [Leica] OT: Vegemite, an Australian practical joke
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 13 04:06:22 2006

Rick, I'm thinking you may want to consider cutting back your dosage ;-)

I'm sending a case to Nick Roberts in England for Christmas.
Where are you mate? Have you put yourself on the Frappr LUG map?

http://www.frappr.com/lug
I think Nathan or one of our European friends first posted this. I can't
recall exactly, my apologies to the original poster.

Cheers
Hoppy