Subject: [Leica] Re: Video of M8
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 13 03:51:04 2006

Rick and Jeff, I'm sympathetic to everything you said. But doesn't that M8
look just fine?

What is your workflow after capture on the lovely Fuji transparency film,
Rick?
(I'm nearly a shareholder myself!)
Are you only projecting these slides or are you having prints made from them
commercially?
That would mean that someone else is dealing with all of the rest of the
workflow.
I mean the commercial printing being all in the digital domain largely now
as well.

Cheers
Hoppy