Subject: [Leica] Re: Video of M8
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Sep 13 13:58:57 2006

Just the usual I guess.  Drop the cans into the prolab on the way to
work.  Pick the processed trannies up after work or at lunch time if
I can't wait.  Check em out with a loupe that night.  Stick the page
of trannies in between the pages of Ted Grant's book to flatten them,
with some telephone books on top to help.  Scan the good ones a week
or so later with a Minolta 5400 II, to 42 megapixel resolution!!!
Print the really good ones to A4 on an Epson 2400.  The rare stunner
gets printed to 20 x 30" by the lab.  Hang some in a local gallery.
Sell one every year or so.  :-D  Too easy.  :-)

Rick.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Nature

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: Video of M8)