Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Chinese Food
From: Thinkofcole at (
Date: Tue Sep 12 13:37:29 2006

I guess it's what you order... and , of course, your expectations...
I generally ask for sea food with some simple sauce, white rice and black
tea...if they have dim sum [dim sim] I often try that...
I never eat egg rolls or shrimp rolls, or fried rice or egg foo yung or
suey or chow mein or moo goo gai pan or any similar Chinese restaurant
staples and, in my experience, I've rarely had a problem...I find the best
food in the big cities but mostly passable Chinese food elsewhere... The
worst Chinese food is in American food courts but I've even had acceptable
there...regards, bob