Subject: [Leica] Jobo service pretty much sucks...
From: tim at kairosphoto.com (Tim Atherton)
Date: Thu Apr 27 19:21:36 2006

Trying to get a few small Jobo parts, I've recently had zero luck getting
anything from Omega Satter, the new Jobo distributor.

I'm merely trying to get a couple of small parts for a current model Jobo
(rollers that go in the base/tray etc) sent to Canada and their service
absolutely sucks.

I've emailed Jobo germany, I emailed Jobo USA as well as what is supposed to
be their parts/service person. I've phoned and left messages.

Not a peep.

My guess is they must have basically given up on film processing...

(and does anyone have another idea of where to source some parts?)

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Jobo service pretty much sucks...)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Jobo service pretty much sucks...)