Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Chinese Food
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 10:22:11 2006

On the negative side, when the Chinese restaurant owners left Cuba after
Castro and opened all over  Manhattan, their Cuban food was --and is  --
terrible
and their Chinese food was -- and is --worse...

On the positive side, years ago when Robert Ruark, the author, wrote for
The
New York Journal American, I believe, he said that wherever he traveled, he
could always be sure of an acceptable meal at a Chinese restaurant...While
they vary widely, of course, I adopted a similar system and have rarely been

disappointed...

regards, bob cole

Replies: Reply from nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts) ([Leica] Re: OT Chinese Food)