Subject: [Leica] Marmite? an English mistake?
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Tue Sep 12 09:01:21 2006

It is wonderful to eat Indian food in Singapore, because of the incredibly
fresh ingredients there and the fusion between Indian and Chinese cuisine
that results.  Fish head curry and chili crab are fantastic.  I love it when
various national cuisines converge in this wey -- I even like chicken tikka
masala in the UK (flame protective gear being donned as I write this).

Mark