Subject: [Leica] Marmite? an English mistake?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Sep 12 02:07:16 2006

Come to California :-) We have some of the most authentic ethnic cuisines.
I have eaten in HK, India, Japan, Malay, and... the corresponding food here
are quite true to taste (I think so is in NYC, HK and I am sure many other
places as well)

re: Indian Chinese food
I am thoroughly tickled pink that in Banglore they have "Hakka Noodle,"
Hakka being one of the groups in China and I am one of them. I didn't even
know there is a dish that we are supposedly famous for :-) It was fairly
competently done the couple times I tried it.

My friend from Bangalore visited the Bay Area once every few months and I
stopped trying to get him to eat other types of food. Thai food is not
spicy enough. He doesn't like Chinese that much. So I just take him to one
of the many Indian restaurants around.