Subject: [Leica] Marmite? an English mistake?
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon Sep 11 19:05:37 2006

Nathan,
The Brick Lane curries are a British take on Indian food, and is pretty
bad compared to the real thing. Does not affect me, as I generally
refuse to eat Indian food when I am travelling, much preferring to taste
the local cuisine.

We all like what we are used to. After a lifetime eating Indian Chinese
food, I sometimes find it difficult to enjoy the authentic variety!!!

Cheers
Jayanand