Subject: [Leica] Everyone loves peeling paint
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Sep 11 23:27:39 2006

Daniel, yes absolutely a job for a burn in on chemical print or PS prior to
printing.
My personal guidelines mean I have no compunction removing dust spots or
offending litter or trying to counteract the changes
attendant to digitising from a film original, for example, but tend to
dislike what I see as over manipulated illustrations that
look like airbrush paintings. That's a very sweeping generalisation, I know
and just my personal taste.

Cheers
Hoppy
Semi-committed quasi-purist that really loves film AND Photoshop