Subject: [Leica] Everyone loves peeling paint
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Sep 11 22:42:42 2006

That's actually an interesting point there, Daniel. Everyone has their own
view on what level of alteration/improvement is
acceptable to themselves when they make a picture.
I think that it's a very interesting area. Now 27 helpful folk will tell me
it's been hammered to death in some earlier LUG thread
(ignoring the press photog fired for the fire photo business and dodgy smoke
etc.)

Gary and I saw the same "Eyes to fall into and freckled light echoed by the
tiniest freckles
> on her skin - WOW!" (from Gary's reply to the post)in Bill Harting's
> photo. I didn't see the bright object mentioned.

Cheers
Hoppy