Subject: [Leica] OT: Vegemite, an Australian practical joke
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Sep 12 02:18:02 2006

Sigh, I can see where this is going yet feel powerless to arrest Nick's and
England's further slide into embarrassment.

Cricket test matches played Australia vs England Since 1989,
Tests won by Australia 29 won by England 9. Nothing more to say really, is
there?

Nick you weren't tricked into eating "bush tucker" were you? Those grubs
look disgusting.
Maybe they'd keep you alive. The question is would it be worth it??
English cooking can't be all bad, I just watched the very luscious Nigella
Lawson cook up something or other.

FWIW, Australia is actually one of the most urbanised countries on earth.
My community right here has a wonderful cultural and gastronomic variety.
Next time you visit, I'm pretty sure we can accommodate all food and alcohol
tastes as desired.

Cheers mate
Hoppy