Subject: [Leica] Flora
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Sep 9 05:50:25 2006

Jayanand,
I think that I like your coconut leaves.  However, a web image just does not
do justice to an image that would work best in meter dimensions.  I have
thought this for a long time; some images work very well small and contained
inside even a large LCD but others need to be very large to comprehend both
the delicate and the gross with the interaction between the two.

Long winded to say very good images working out what you wanted us to see.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com