Subject: [Leica] Finally New gallery up
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Sep 8 12:48:49 2006

Your photos show the one flaw in the new Leica Gallery. After linking
to a folder one falls on a page with all square images. These give a
wrong view on the thumbnails. Which can make one decide not to click
through to see the actual photograph. It might work better if the
thumbnail square would at least frame on an interesting part of the
photograph. Then chances would be higher that people have a look on
valuable shots like yours.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 8-sep-06, om 20:37 heeft grduprey@mchsi.com het volgende geschreven: