Subject: [Leica] Am I wasting my time/money?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon Sep 4 15:40:49 2006

Yeah, I'm getting used to it. It was just an initial thought -
I'm kind of cautious and pessimistic by nature :-)

It has a ton of features and variables, so I've got to figure out
a few default configurations that work for me.  I just took it
over to the Zoo to get better acquainted , but it started to rain :-(

I don't like to generally chit chat about "feel" - but it feels very
good in the hands - sturdy, but not too heavy. Weight is important
to me. Very nice control layout too. I did try the 105/2.5 AIS, and
that one snapped right into focus. Hey, it's got MLU!

Well, you know all this stuff. Yes, it's a pretty cool DSLR.

Scott