Subject: [Leica] dumb M-8 question.............
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon Aug 28 03:58:34 2006

Agreed. Years back, I had a friend who worked for a law
firm that represented several auto-makers (product liability
is an area where the manufacturers cooperate). While there
certainly were individuals who cheated the system repeatedly,
he had all sort of nasty tales about the automakers, especially
about faulty seat belt designs, oddly enough.

Scott