Subject: [Leica] dumb M-8 question.............
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Aug 28 02:52:03 2006

Bill
Yes, in Europe it's probably the golden middle between the USA and
Korea. We make a lot of jokes here about the product liability laws in the
USA, which are considered as too extreme, taking away the citizen's
responsability to take care of themselves. When one microwaves his dog,
he should be accused for cruelty to animals and not be recompensed a
million $$$ amount, shouldnd't he?
Didier

Message from wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith) ([Leica] dumb M-8 question.............)