Subject: [Leica] dumb M-8 question.............
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Mon Aug 28 02:39:58 2006

You know I used to ctiticize PI (personal injury) lawyers in the US til I
got to Korea where there is practically no personal injury protection and
I'd prefer the US system. This place is full of hazards (and preventable)
injuries/ deaths everywhere. It's a scary/ dangerous (except for street
crime) place. There's virtually NO regard for human life. Maybe in Europe
there is a happy medium--I don't know.

Didier Ludwig <rangefinder@screengang.com> wrote:  Hoppy

Are YOU responsible for the nutty "Objects might be closer
than they appear in the mirror" warning on my Dodge's rear
view mirror??? I'll file a lawsuit, because the stupidness of
it does distract me while driving and looking at the mirror,
and I might run over a whole flock of poodles and Jack
Russells !

Didier