Subject: [Leica] Photo contest rules/policy question
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Aug 24 12:27:15 2006

Brian - As much as I like the idea of having a
panel of experts do the judging,  I imagine
getting the panel to fit the hard work of rating
the photos each month into their no doubt busy
schedules would be almost impossible.

So, I vote for the populist approach with the
thought that anyone interested enough to submit
two photos should be interested enough to assign
ratings to the other photos on the site.

Dick