Subject: [Leica] Epson RD1
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Aug 23 20:08:40 2006

Well, the traditionalists will have to deal with batteries, verticle
shutters, electronic releases, shutter speed dials that are "different".
The real question to ask is whether as a photographic tool does this tool do
the job for you?  If it does better than the other tools out there then the
price becomes pretty irrelevant.  On the other hand, if for what you take
images of the new dM doesn't make that job better or easier, then again the
price becomes irrelevant as you aren't interested anyway.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com