Subject: [Leica] BW Pano of Whitby from Lythe Bank
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Aug 22 03:46:43 2006

Douglas I think it is a terrific shot with great depth. You've got all of
that great light and clear air into the distance despite the cloud. I
actually think that the colour version works well too.
Since you're not averse to the CS2 and adjustments did you look at burning
in the cloud for even more dramatic effect?
I had a play with the Photo kit plug in and I think it works well. Depends
completely of course on the effect you are seeking, that is accuracy vs
drama.

Great image,
Cheers
Hoppy