Subject: [Leica] Monthly LUG photography contest
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Aug 18 17:31:32 2006

Michiel Fokkema said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Monthly LUG photography contest

> But they can't see who made the photo?<<,

Michiel means the judges wont know who took the picture....?????

Michiel, judges should never know who's picture it is until they've made
their decision. Then they usually find out!

When I've been a judge I never want to know who's picture it is. And if I
know simply re-calling the photograph and whom the shooter was I disqualify
myself as a judge and stand aside during the judging process.

Helps keep the judging honest without creating any later problems about
decision making.

ted

Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Monthly LUG photography contest)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Monthly LUG photography contest)