Subject: [Leica] Monthly LUG photography contest
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Aug 18 16:50:57 2006

Brian Reid wrote:
> The judges will be able to see the identity of the person who makes each
> comment.
>

>> Should I be able to comment on my own picture? This might bias the
>> judges.

I'm not sure about the comments.
For instance: Ted, Tina and some other people comment on a photo that it
is great. The judges see this. That must influence them. On the other
hand, this might not be a bad thing.
Maybe the judges should explain why they choose a certain as the best.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Monthly LUG photography contest)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Monthly LUG photography contest)