Subject: [Leica] last one, B.D., I promise
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Aug 17 12:22:54 2006

Sorry to be so slow responding - This is a terrific photo. But the more I've
looked at it the more I convinced I am that it should have been shot, or
should be displayed, in black and white. Looking at it in color what I
really see are the colors - my eye immediately leaps to the red of the
shirt, contrasting with the black of the man's skin and shorts. But in black
and white...take a look - I'll take it back down by day's end.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/BDColen