Subject: [Leica] Lens caps
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Aug 16 05:02:16 2006

Hey, that was an expression of sympathy that the sales guy used YOUR gear to
demonstrate his point. From what you have said, no harm done. That's great.
Somewhat rude of him with a factory full of lenses he could have shown you
on! Just my perspective.
I did say earlier that I don't use protective filters these days. Not for 25
years or so, anyway.
I will confess to being a sales guy for a number of years, (73-80) and truly
believing in the merit of the filter at that time. What can I say, I was
young and indoctrinated? (no commission, though) Did get good deals and
first picks on traded in desirable goodies, I guess.

Cheers
Hoppy
Unabashed amateur coddler of good glass.