Subject: [Leica] Lens caps
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 04:40:34 2006

In a message dated 8/16/2006 12:06:35 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
hoppyman@bigpond.net.au writes:

Aagh  Sonny. Did this cheerful guide have to demonstrate on YOUR  lens????

-----------------

I was in the Leica factory;  if there had been damage, I guess   he would
have taken care of it.

Sounds like you believe the camera store propaganda.   I cannot  believe how
hard salesmen work for the tiny commission they make on a UV  filter.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana