Subject: [Leica] PAW from the Analog Trashheap
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Aug 14 18:55:27 2006

Eric,
The problem with sites like Flikr is that you have to engage in proper
database indexing.  Who cares if the image is there somewhere if no one
knows it is there.  The same thing happens in cemeteries.  After about three
generations, if the family isn't in the same place no one remembers where
grandmother is.  I can't tell you how many cemeteries I have come across in
the middle of a field somewhere, or buried in a subdivision, or by a high
rise.  Mostly falling down with the names barely legible.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com