Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Leica] Will is win big?]
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Aug 12 02:06:05 2006

I am not sure this is entirely fair. There is no doubt that
fundamentalist Arabs wish to see the complete removal of Israel so
there is simply no solution. The inevitable consequence of the
formation of Israel 60ish years ago is continued conflict. It will
never stop as long as two groups feel they have the right to the same
territory and both are well supported militarily and financially.
There is no evidence that I can see that one side is either more
reasonable or less ruthless than the other - each in their own way.
Frank