Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Leica] Will is win big?]
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 01:21:25 2006

In a message dated 8/11/06 10:04:57 AM, crgrbrts@verizon.net writes:

<< I think it is

naive for us to believe that we can reach a true and honest

understanding over a conference table.  Impossible?  Only God, or Allah,

knows, but I fear for us all  if we continue to turn the other cheek.

The Israelis, Middle Easterners themselves, understand this far better

than we do. >>

I have rarely heard it put more succinctly, or accurately.  The
Islamofascists regard tolerance and willingness to negotiate as indicative
of just one
thing: a weakness to be exploited.

Bart

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Fwd: Re: [Leica] Will is win big?])