Subject: [Leica] re: monthly competition?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Aug 6 14:33:51 2006

I know those mugs exist. One gallery member has one on show!

Regarding PayPal, I had in mind just some means of paying for a modest award
or two each month. If, say Brian had a nominated address, entrants could
just send a couple of dollars (?) cash in the post or whatever.

Just my suggestions if the comp. does happen?

Cheers
Hoppy
M9 Guy