Subject: [Leica] re: monthly competition?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Aug 6 14:46:13 2006

I'll be happy to coordinate the awards as long as it uses PayPal. I remember
that there's at least one LUGger that I respect who won't use PayPal because
of something in their Terms of Service, but I've never understood that, and
use it myself.

I think that we should ask Philippe Orlent to design the award mug, and that
once he's designed it, I'll take care of making sure that each winner gets
one. Perhaps others of you are competent designers, but Philippe is an art
director whose work I have examined in detail, and I like his eye.

Philippe, if you are willing to do this, the design needs to be 1663x600
pixels for each of the two sides (front and back) of the mug. Any format
will do; layered PSD or ID4 preferred.