Subject: [Leica] IIIc or IIIf?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Aug 4 18:15:20 2006

Hi Marc.
I heard a rumour you know something about these cameras!

I would like a user camera.
No flash or timer aspirations. I have read the information that Cameraquest
have posted and had one or two helpful suggestions from Luis and Arche.

By all means educate me with some specifics regarding build quality, ease of
operation and what sort of glass would be appropriate. Need to be the proper
period thing. This is entirely a camera indulgence not requirement
situation.

Cheers
Hoppy
He who has the most toys wins