Subject: [Leica] LoupeLens! (was mega lensbaby)
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Tue Aug 1 06:17:12 2006

The color came through very saturated - not tweaked.
The colors remind of me of my old LOMO camera.

Something incredibly freeing about shooting with a loupe and some spandex!
I admit to being inspired by this month's "Black and White" article about
Keith Carter.
 I plan to explore some more this afternoon after work.

Eric