Subject: [Leica] access and viewpoint (was charlotte observer)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jul 31 20:24:15 2006

Kyle, I think that's an insightful comment.
FWIW, in this part of the globe much reporting is vigorously anti Israeli.
This is not to make any political nor moral comment.

I think, irrespective of viewpoint, much published media content of any
type, including images is ALL about perceptions and agendas and sales
figures. War reporting in particular.

Oh and those folk at the Charlotte Observer look like clowns for that.

Just my 5.56 cents worth
Hoppy