Subject: [Leica] re: charlotte observer fires dude for changing the sky
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jul 31 18:54:13 2006

Bart,
I am far more concerned with straight photography lying than changing the
color of the sky.  We all know that access and viewpoint can make a lot of
difference in the story you tell if the editors will let you tell the story
you want.  Reference the NYTimes stories coming out of the Soviet Union in
the 20's and 30's saying all was well in the Ukraine when hundreds of
thousands were starving to death.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com