Subject: [Leica] re: charlotte observer fires dude for changing the sky
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 18:37:31 2006

In a message dated 7/31/06 2:54:45 PM, kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu writes:

<< I wonder if the honesty police are now going through camera bags pulling
out polarizer filters and writing policies that dissalow long exposures,
posterizing, or other things that could render an "unrealistic" image. >>

Let's hope not, though this episode, and the apparent self-satisfaction with
which they announced it, doesn't bode well.  I, too, am seriously concerned
that Photoshop and it's ilk have made it much easier to lie through your
teeth
using a photograph.  It just seems to me that this case is not that case!

Bart

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] re: charlotte observer fires dude for changing the sky)