Subject: [Leica] M7 or MP?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Jul 31 16:32:50 2006

Before to own a M system I had an R3 and R4, initially I was using them on
the Automatic mode, more and more I have used on the Manual mode, in my own
experience I have more bad pictures on automatic mode than on manual one,
the manual mode force me to be conscient at any moment about what I'm doing
and how should be I prepared.

I'm much more happy with an MP, I have a better control of the situation.
Even so, I'm sometimes much more happy with the M3, it is an impression of
freedom, no lights disturbing ....

Finally I don't want to be dependent of a set of batteries to go around the
streets with my camera... The MP is still a "romantic" concept of a camera,
I love this concept.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis