Subject: [Leica] M7 or MP?
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Mon Jul 31 12:52:26 2006

Why I choose an MP over the M7.
1. I liked the retro look, very high on the coolness scale.
2. I wanted something which worked without batteries.  In three years I've
changed the batteries once.
3. I imagined I'de like the retro look even more when all that shiny brass
was showing through.  So far I haven't been disappointed
4. I never shoot color so the added M7 features seemed unnecessary.
5. I always wished my M2 had a light meter in the finder.