Subject: [Leica] mega Zeiss lensbaby!
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Mon Jul 31 11:14:05 2006

So I "made" my fist lens.
I attached a piece of dense spandex material across the front of a Hassy to
R adapter, made an "X" cut in the material and inserted a Russian made 4X
"Horizon" loupe . Loupe is positioned so eyepiece on the inside.
It works! Sharp enough in the center, but soft focus everywhere else.
I focus by pulling or pushing the loupe in and out - thick spandex material
works well (a small Zing bag gave its life for this project)

Eric