Subject: [Leica] mega Zeiss lensbaby!
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jul 31 07:03:06 2006

Interesting, useful, - but I don't know about 'very good.'
The shadows on the example shot would suggest, as one would expect
from this rig, quite a strong bias of light coming from under the
lens. I've played with many such attempts to approximate a ring light
over the years and none have ever produced the desired 'look' -
except of course - a true ring light.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com