Subject: [Leica] Just curious
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Jul 29 00:30:31 2006

Hey, I didn't see any abuse. I did see some examples that there are good
folk to deal with everywhere. For my part I am very pleased to correspond
and trade sometimes, with quite a number of helpful, knowledgeable LUG-ites,
world-wide. No question that the North American chapters are amongst the
Leica enthusiast superpowers!

Two things I can't stand, people who are intolerant of other cultures, and
foreigners.

Cheers
Hoppy
(apologies to Michael Caine for the misquote)

You go