Subject: [Leica] basic older M lens question
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jul 27 23:03:34 2006

Thanks Arche.
I regularly visit Cameraquest for info and interest.
Presently the option is to buy this particular f4 Elmar 135,
Since it's from a fellow LUG member, the pics look good and the price seems
moderate. That's providing it works with my M6 and doesn't need any
cumbersome viso system to work.
However the LTM option is attractive, thanks for the suggestion.
Must confess a secret agenda to also get a IIIf since I feel all good
LUGites ought to have an LTM camera as well. So maybe there's some synergy
there. The biggest issue here is that the nearest stores with any L
representation are quite a commute away. So communities like this one are a
great resource. Plus that big auction mob that starts with e.

Hoppy

Message: 29