Subject: [Leica] basic older M lens question
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Jul 29 05:49:22 2006

Hoppy

Yes the internet and ebay are the globalisation opportunities for the little
man (as we all are).

I could not decipher "Grinning like a big muddie" completely but I supposed
it is something in that direction (at least something positive).
:o)
G'day to down under
Didier

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] basic older M lens question)