Subject: [Leica] Just sharing a few pictures from the midwest late 1970's
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Jul 27 11:32:48 2006

Your photographs certainly withstood the test of time. But if you
want to put them in a book, you might want to scan them a bit better.
BTW: I agree with you about keeping your body and lens combo as
simple as possible.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 27-jul-06, om 01:26 heeft Joe Kelly het volgende geschreven: