Subject: [Leica] Just sharing a few pictures from the midwest late 1970's
From: j2kelly3 at swbell.net ( Joe Kelly)
Date: Wed Jul 26 16:25:52 2006

Hi,

I just thought I would share a few pictures I took in the late 1970's in
Graduate  school that are part of a book project I am working on .Almost all
were shot with an M4 and a 35 Summicron. It was the only camera I owned. I
carried it everywhere with me. I will be uploading more shots from this
series every week.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Joe-Kelly-Midwest-70s

In many ways I feel shot better pictures then because I spent more time
taking pictures than switching lenses etc.Keeping it simple is always best

Has anyone shared a similar experience?

Thanks,

Joe Kelly

J2kelly3@swbell.net